How to Meet the Demand of the Wellness Market with Technology?
A very special contemporary wellness market asks for new ecosystems for customers who come online. There are online platforms that employ technology to build the following ecosystem related elements:
- Starting a race for innovative products services that demonstrate added value to customers.
- Developing software and hardware to collect information about customers’ preferences and state of health.
- Using market information and predictive analytics algorithms for modelling customers’ behavior.
- Creating a natural language interface to guide customers through the whole purchase process.
To meet the demand of the contemporary market new market players have to choose between two strategies: creating own ecosystem or moving to some ready to use platforms. Both approaches have pros and cons:
While own ecosystem sound encouraging, most startups have no financial or intellectual resources for R&D and technology development. Despite inflated advertising, existing universal platforms have several limitations of their universality (rigid structures, limited functions, unfriendly interfaces, etc.). As a rule, newcomers move to the existing platform that is built “from up to bottom,” and have all the above shortcomings. Those who obtain intellectual or financial potential create own platforms “from bottom to up,” making them more specialized and efficient. The latter needs tools and support to make themselves “one-stop wellness destination” for contemporary customers.
A white/private label approach forms the third path, bringing several crucial benefits to those who choose it:
- A new generation e-store that is built from bottom to up and can be quickly launched.
- Products and services are customisable and ready-to-market.
- An opportunity to increase operational scalability, and gain extra revenue with minimal efforts.
The Health Wave Partner Programme has all the above features. It embraces the results of five years of R&D, experimenting, and adjusting the interface based on customers’ feedback and analytics. The partners in the Health Wave White Program can immediately take advantage of this experience, innovative services, and technology solutions to lower risks of launching their project, and expand their product range, service portfolios and revenues.
The Health Wave Program’s benefits include:
- Access to new generation digitally-enabled combinations of products and services.
- Operational and technical support.
- An efficient management system.
- New products and services delivery as soon as they created.
You are invited to meet the demand of the wellness market with the new generation of technology solutions – Health Wave is coming.